Senior Digital Marketer
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. We are currently looking for a Digital Marketer for our team. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of our products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
• Create and Optimize content for the website, social media, and other platforms.
• Manage new and existing website content.
• Experience working with ECommerce and connecting search marketing efforts to ECommerce goals.
• Assist in formulating strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers/ clients.
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, and other available sources to increase company and brand awareness.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and updating websites.
• Collaborate with designers and other teams to improve digital presence.
• Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
• Maintain and work for the company’s Branding.
• Able to market research for upcoming possibilities.
• Report regularly to the department head/ management.
• Carry out any other tasks required for the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline (Preferably in CSE or IT)
• Training/ Trade Course: Digital Marketing
• Skills Required: Digital Content Development, Digital Marketing, Promotion and Branding, SEO and Digital Marketer, SEO, and Digital Marketing
• At least 3 year(s) in any ecommerce company.
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Digital marketing expert, E-commerce, IT Enabled Service
• You will update and maintain the site, handle SEO, and build and nurture the online marketplace.
• Ideal candidates have a background in eCommerce and either SEO or Digital Marketing.
• Candidates should be able to handle everything from SEM to acquisition & retention and email marketing.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Social Media Operation, ability to work under pressure.
• Good knowledge of Branding, Campaign Planning, Marketing, and Promotions.
• Work from home (Temporarily)
• Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & other benefits
• Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
• Performance Bonus
• Other benefits as per company policy.